The I-Biz Monthly Macro-report is a timely, graphic survey of current developments in the Israel economy, delivered to subscribers on a monthly basis in electronic format.
With its emphasis on graphs and succinct textual analysis, the I-Biz Report addresses the needs of business decision-makers, scholars and laymen alike who are often faced by an abundance of data, on the one hand, and a lack of efficiently analyzed and organized information, on the other.
The I-Biz Monthly Macro-report covers key topics on the Israeli economy and surveys the latest macroeconomic data and trends in Israel. The report also analyzes key global developments and how they impact the Israeli economy.
The reports can assist all types of professional entities – business corporations, financial institutions, government offices, etc. - in leveraging valuable insights and in-depth knowledge on major aspects of the economy and how they relate to the global economy.
Sample topics covered by the I-Biz reports are:
- GDP and its major components
- Foreign trade and balance of payments
- Labor market developments: employment, unemployment and wages
- Inflation and exchange rates
- Real estate
- Main economic sectors: industry, construction, commerce, tourism
- Financial and capital markets and interest rates
- Hi-tech sector: production and services, exports, VC investment
The I-Biz Macro-report: A Step Above All Other Economic Reports
- Focus - The report focuses only on the main developments of the latest month, so that each report covers different topics.
- Rapid publication - Delivered electronically to your Inbox on the final working day of each month.
- User-Friendly – PowerPoint format communicates economic/business messages effectively, using graphs and succinct text.
- Most Updated - Analysis is based on statistics updated right to the end of each month.
- Reusable Data - Graphs from the report are easily usable by subscribers as a reference tool. An EXCEL file with all the "data behind the graphs" is supplied, for your own use, with each report.
The monthly report is available in either English and Hebrew versions, in a PowerPoint file.